Sunday 19 October 2008

Changes


It's official. Texas will no longer be my home after this week. I have finally had my fill of Tex-Mex and humongous beers out here in the Lone Star State. After I quit my job and started really thinking about what's best for me, I realized that a big change was in order (one even bigger than quitting my job, that is).

What's next for Brendan? Who knows? I actually applied for grad school to go back and get my PhD so hopefully that will come through. I wouldn't start school until Fall of '09 though, so I have some time to sit on things. Maybe I'll travel a bit, maybe get a job. Maybe I can quickly get on a reality t.v. show and become famous. We'll see..

p.s. if you want to visit Austin you better come in the next few days

6 comments:

Gabriel Beal said...

Darn...I won't be able to make it to Austin in time! I can't believe I missed out on visiting London when you were there too. I gotta get out more.
-Shirin

Anonymous said...

I could come.....RB

Bren said...

Well mom, that offer was kind of just something i said for the blog. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll bet you constantly promise women things you have no intention of delivering.....

Unknown said...

ouch.

Brendan said...

[THIS IS BREN]

THIS BLOG CONTINUES AT A DIFFERENT URL:

LeftHandedTiger.blogspot

SEE YOU THERE,
-Brendan