Monday 21 July 2008

For All You Cynics

I'm just writing this post so I can quiet all those people making silly comments on my May entry. Here is an update and a picture for you:

I'm still working.

I'm going to apply to schools sometime soon for a PhD in Social Work. I wouldn't start until Fall of '09 though...

I am moving into a different house this week so I will finally have internet at home again. Maybe this will help the blog.

...and the picture:

This is David, Me, and our friend Shaw at some bar in Orlando.

There ya go.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooooooh, so thin skinned....And there's a fine line between cynic and realist.

Unknown said...

It's aliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

It is easy for me to see, BigBren, from the comments these last few months, who is loyal to your blog and who is not. We check it religiously even when it is as barren as a desert for months on end; thirsting for a sign of life.

Shirin Modaresi said...

Yay! I'm so happy to see you up and posting again. And internet at your house has got to be helpful! Have fun moving. Good luck applying. Hope to see you again soon.
-Shirin

Shirin Modaresi said...

PS, I loved Lil Zombie!