Friday 1 August 2008

Moving on Up (to the East side)

Well, it's August 1st and I officially have to say goodbye to my apartment and say hello to a new house. I will be living slightly southeast from where I used to live with the addition of three other dudes. One of these dudes I know from work. The other two are random guys from my friend's church. I met them both last month, though, and I think we'll all get along pretty well.

I'm kind of excited to move in to my new place because I've been living alone for so long now. Even though I loooooove being able to do whatever the hell I want to in the comfort of my own apartment, I think I'm going to like the things that come with this new house (cable, cheaper rent, and friends who like to watch the UFC).

Even though I don't have an extra bedroom anymore, everyone is still invited to come stay with me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And it's something different....

Gabriel Beal said...

The good thing about moving is getting to start over and getting your life reorganized. I wish we could come visit...your roommates would probably mind the baby crying at night, though.
-Shirin

Unknown said...

could you beat up brock lesnar?

Unknown said...

duuuuude, you're like a STAR over at mentalmagma.com

Bren said...

You should start posting Casey...you might be famous one day too.